Student Ideas Competition
Do you have an interesting idea? Are you looking for a way to turn it into a functional product or service? Enter the 3rd year of the competition at Masaryk University, in which the best ideas will receive a total of CZK 600,000 and support from the experts at JIC who have some great advice about starting a business. Applications are accepted until 28 February 2023.
The Start Your Business competition is a good opportunity to test your business plan or just to test your skills and compare them with others. With feedback, experts will help refine ideas and there is a cash prize for the most successful students.
New year of the competition was launched at 9 JANUARY 2023. Applications are accepted until 28 February 2023.
You can enter the competition, if
- you are a Bachelor's, Master's or doctoral student of any MU programme,
- you have a great business idea,
- you know your competition and want to take the first steps towards bringing your idea to fruition,
- you need funding to start your business,
- you want to start a business, and you're serious about it.
What can you get
- financial support for your own business
- mentors' support and help from experts
- network of contacts among other enterprising students
- experience with presenting your ideas and plans in front of others
- international mobility options within the EDUC project