Student Ideas Competition
Do you have an interesting idea? Are you looking for a way to turn it into a functional product or service? Masaryk University's Start Your Business competition is the ideal starting point. We can value the best ideas, plus you'll get feedback and support for your project from JIC experts who can give great advice on starting a business. Find out how your idea stands up to the competition. The next round of applications opens in January 2024.
The Start Your Business competition is a good opportunity to test your business plan or just to test your skills and compare them with others. With feedback, experts will help refine ideas and there is a cash prize for the most successful students.
Applications FOR 3rd EDITION OF COMPETITION WEre CLOSED 28 February 2023.
You can enter the competition, if
- you are a Bachelor's, Master's or doctoral student of any MU programme,
- you have a great business idea,
- you know your competition and want to take the first steps towards bringing your idea to fruition,
- you need funding to start your business,
- you want to start a business, and you're serious about it.
What can you get
- financial support for your own business
- mentors' support and help from experts
- network of contacts among other enterprising students
- experience with presenting your ideas and plans in front of others
- international mobility options within the EDUC project